The Boots of the Traveller are a pair of boots that greatly speed land and water movement, and provide several conveniences as well.
- Much faster walking speed. Sprinting in the boots doesn't have an increase in velocity.
- Faster speed in water as well, about equal to normal (non-Boots) land speed.
- The user can automatically move up a single block height without jumping (fences are 1.5 blocks high). They can also walk over 1-block gaps in the ground.
- The user can jump three blocks in the air instead of just one, and can also jump further horizontally.
- The user can fall further without taking as much damage. This equals roughly five to six blocks more before you die. (Deduct 6 blocks, then half normal fall damage.)